All orders are accepted subject to our standard conditions of sale which are available on request and of which an extract is printed below to which your attention is drawn:
EXTRACT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any conditions whatsoever of the buyer whether implied or expressed.
2. No variation waiver or addition to these conditions will be accepted by the Company unless agreed in writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to vary prices at any time. Prices are inclusive of value added tax were apply.
4. Prices quoted relate to goods collected from Company premises and do not include delivery charges which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Company.
5.The Company will attempt to meet the buyers reasonable delivery requirements but delivery dates quoted are approximate and time shall not be of the essence.
6. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify the Company without delay of any items which are missing or damaged.
7. The goods will remain the property of the Company until the Company has received payment in full for the goods and any other goods supplied to the Buyer by the Company.
8. If any goods sold by the Company are proved to be defective, (provided they are returned within 7 days from the date of delivery, or where the defect was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect) and the Company is satisfied that such defect is not as a result of damage, misuse or incorrect installation by the buyer the Company shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either: a) Arrange for the goods to be repaired at no cost to the buyer; or
b) Replace the goods (or the part in question); or
c) Refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price)
and in any case the Company shall have no further liability to the buyer. The statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected.
9. An order may only be canceled with the Company’s written agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Company for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
9a UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000
In law you have a separate right of cancellation during a "cooling off" period. If you wish to cancel an order for whatever reason, you have seven clear working days after delivery to let us know. We will refund you on return of goods.
You must return the goods to us at your own expense and take care of the goods whilst they are in your care including original manufacturers packaging.
Excluded are goods made or altered to the customer's specification.
We recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service to return goods.
10. The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on the Company to accept returned goods. Payment for the goods is due on delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company.
11. Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
12. Goods are intended for use in the UK and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK.
13. For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, most 'heavy' items can only be delivered to a ground floor location at the delivery address. You must therefore make your own arrangements at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location.